USED MACHINERY - Information
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01792 702173
Ex Works Swansea
New Floor required
New Hydraulic Drive or
Electric Motor required
· Of heavy- duty fully welded lattice gantry construction to minimise the amount of support legs required in the skip area.
· Heavy- duty receiving hopper from 8mm thick mild steel plate at tail end of conveyor section for reject belt to discharge into. Heavy- duty impact bars under belt at feed point. Inclined feed conveyor with side skirts up onto horizontal section for manual selection.
· Conveyor belting P.V.G. 220 B 1200 mm wide p.v.c. coated cover with low friction backing vulcanised joint, belt being supported by low friction polyurethane skid strips
· Conveyor drums are of heavy- duty design and constructed with welded EN8 shafts. Head drum lagged with diamond pattern material to prevent belt slippage.
· Two picking stations on both sides of belt consisting of a 1200 x 400 picking chute with adjacent mounted emergency stop button. The picking section will be guarded along its full length.
· Operator’s platforms down both sides of unit approximately 850mm wide.
· GRP Cabin over picking section 3.6 metres wide, 2.4 m high.
· 4off entry/exit doors with glass openings, 8off 1000 x 1000 windows and 3off fluorescent lights.
· Access to picking section up from ground level, by stairs, mounted at rear end of machine on both sides.
· Clearance on underside picking station 3 metres.